Your application is below, but please read this first:
Credit Application - disclosure statement
We may collect information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms listing your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, birth date, social security number, income, and employment history.
- Information about your transactions with us or others such as payment history, account balances.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your credit worthiness and credit history.
- Representations made by you to us, such as your employment history, account balances and payment history, and your relationships with other persons or entities whom you have listed as a reference.
- Information we collect or that you provide to us when you visit our website, such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and the messages themselves.
We may disclose your nonpublic personal information to the following types of third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as motor vehicle lenders or lessors, mortgage brokers, insurance agents and providers of after-market products such as Guaranteed Automobile Protection (GAP) products and service contracts.
- Non-financial service providers, such as retailers, manufacturers, providers of after-market products such as Guaranteed Automobile Protection (GAP) products, warranties, and service contracts, and direct marketers.
- Others, to comply with federal, state, or local laws, rules, or other applicable legal requirements.
How we protect the nonpublic personal information we collect about you: